Make your own free website on Tripod.com
Admission Procedure

Admission to the B.E. degree courses is open to the candidates who have passed the two year PUC Board examination of Karnataka State or any other equivalent examinations with a minimum 50% of the marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and with a minimum of 35% marks in the case of SC and ST candidates. Admission to all the under graduate courses is made abiding by the rules of Government of Karnataka. The CET cell based on Common Entrance Test allots 95% of the seats and management fills the remaining 5% of the seats. Candidates with Bachelor of Science degree and Diploma certificates are also eligible with similar percentage of marks. Admission to M.E. and MCA courses are as per provisions and rules of the University from time to time.

Application for admission should be made to reach the Principal within the notified date. Certified copies of marks card of the qualifying examination, transfer certificate from the last institution attended, migration certificate from the concerned Board/University, conduct certificate from the head of the institution last studied and any other required document should accompany the application. Provisional admissions subject to the approval of the University will be made and selected candidates for such admissions will be normally intimated.

Selected candidates should pay the prescribed fees and submit the originals of all the documents at the time of admission.

Fees paid at the time of admission is not refundable under any circumstances. A candidate once admitted will not be permitted to take transfer to any other college.


Back to main page