This department was started in the year 1975 with well equipped laboratories. These
laboratories are periodically upgraded to keep pace with the rapidly developing
electronics industry. Students are provided with the knowledge of the latest developments
in addition to the basic knowledge imparted by experienced faculty.
- I.E.T.E. students form organises technical, visits etc.,
- PSPICE and circuit analysis - 1994
- Advanced Communication Systems - 1997
- Course on C programming language for lecturers.
- Students conducting final year projects at organisations like C-DOT, NAL, IISc., ISRO etc.,
- Dedicated computer laboratory with state-of-the art software
- Seminar hall equipped with hi-tech audio-visual equipment.
Core subjects studied
- Simulation laboratory with facilities like MATH-LAB etc.,
- CAD laboratory for micro-electronics and VLSI Design
- Digital electronics laboratory with I.C. trainers, microprocessor kits and assemblers.
- Device laboratory for basic study of devices including power devices.
- Mathematics - III
- Electric Circuits
- Electrical & Electronic Measurements
- Electronic Devices and Component Technology
- Electronic Circuits - II
- Electrical Machines & Analysis
- Mathematics - IV
- Electronic Circuits - II
- Network Theory
- Communication Circuits
- Pulse & Digital Circuits
- Industrial Electronics
- Mathematics - V
- Field & Wave Circuits
- UNIX & C
- Linear I.C. & Applications
- Digital I.C. & Applications
- Network and Lines
- Electronics Laboratory - III
- Microwave and Radar
- Control Systems
- Computer Organisation & Architecture
- Analog Communications
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Microprocessor Laboratory
- Advanced Microprocessors and Interfacing
- T.V. Engineering
- Antennas and Propagations
- Information Theory & Coding
- Digital Communication Theory
- Analog Communication & Microwave Laboratory
- Project Laboratory
- V.L.S.I. Design
- Computer Communication Network
- Digital Signal Processing
- Operations Research & Engineering Management
- Digital Communication Laboratory
1. C.Murali Professor & HOD M.E., FIETE, MISTE
2. M.S.Sudhi Professor M.E., MIEEE., MISTE
3. D.Kumar Swamy Reader M.Sc., (Engg) MISTE
4. M.Madhusudhana Rao Reader M.E., MISTE
5. K.Giridhar Reader M.Tecg., MISTE
6. M.S. Srinivas Reader M.Tech., MISTE
7. R.Narendra Reader M.Tech., MISTE
8. R.Ramprasan Reader M.E., MIETE., MISTE
9. B.Srrinivas Senior Lecturer M.Tech., MISTE
10. K.Manikantan Senior Lecturer M.E., MISTE
11. C.Manjunath Lecturer M.E., MISTE
12. R.Prakash Lecturer M.E., MIESTE, MISTE
13. K.Indira Lecturer M.E., MISTE
14. B.G.Sharada Lecturer M.E.
15. Shamanti Lakshmipathi Lecturer M.E.
16. R.B.Lokesh Lecturer M.E., Deputed for Ph.D. program at IISc.
17. Sujatha.B. Lecturer M.E.
18. Lakshmi.S. Lecturer M.E.
19. Maya V.Karki Lecturer M.E., MISTE
20. V.Anandi Lecturer M.S.
Back to main page